As part of our ongoing work on British values, Pupil Voice Council decided that it would be important to generate a set of values specific to Edna G. Olds Academy. After asking for contributions from each class, Pupil Voice Council met and decided upon the six values they thought best represented our school.
- Our learning is important and fun- we develop our resilience by learning from our mistakes
- We respect everybody regardless of race and religion- we learn from each other
- We take responsibility for our own learning
- We ask questions and look to find answers
- We respect and care for ourselves, our community and environment
- It is important to share our opinions and work together collaboratively